Middletown Christian School-sda
- Middletown Christian School of Seventh-day Adventists offers a curriculum which includes Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st through 8th grades.
- Our school has been providing excellence in Christian education for nearly 60 years.
- Our school is accredited by the Atlantic Union Conference Board of Education, North American Division Commission on Accreditation and the Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities.
- Our philosophy of Christian education is based on the Scriptures.
- The development of Christian faith pervades all of life, so every activity has spiritual significance.
- Therefore our curriculum is predicated to develop faith and nurture spirituality while dedicated to educational excellence.
- Our primary aim is to provide the opportunity for students to develop intellectually, socially, physically, morally, and spiritually.
- In the process, students are educated to be sensitive to the needs of others, and to become active members in the society.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Middletown Christian School-sda also viewed these schools: Poughkeepsie Sda Elementary School.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?