Middletown Christian School-sda
Tel: (845) 343-3775
- Middletown Christian School of Seventh-day Adventists offers a curriculum which includes Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st through 8th grades.
- Our school has been providing excellence in Christian education for nearly 60 years.
- Our school is accredited by the Atlantic Union Conference Board of Education, North American Division Commission on Accreditation and the Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities.
- Our philosophy of Christian education is based on the Scriptures.
- The development of Christian faith pervades all of life, so every activity has spiritual significance.
- Therefore our curriculum is predicated to develop faith and nurture spirituality while dedicated to educational excellence.
- Our primary aim is to provide the opportunity for students to develop intellectually, socially, physically, morally, and spiritually.
- In the process, students are educated to be sensitive to the needs of others, and to become active members in the society.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Middletown Christian School-sda also viewed these schools: Bronx Manhattan Sda School and Poughkeepsie Seventh-day Adventist Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poughkeepsie Grades: PK-8 | 50 students
71 Mitchell Ave
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
(845) 454-1781 30.7 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.