- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-2
- Enrollment: 158 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Each child is an individual and therefore each child learns in his or her own way at his or her own time. Our philosophy is based on Maria Montessori's approach of careful observation and respect for the natural development of the child. Through developmental learning activities our staff creates an environment conducive to the child's style of learning. This environment is self-motivating and encourages the child to progress at his or her own pace. Through Montessori, developmental learning and careful observation, we feel that we will be teaching the whole child and in turn give children experiences that will give them a love of learning.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for New Beginnings Montessori?
Endorse New Beginnings Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards