Our teachers are passionate about your child's happiness, growth and safety, and providing a nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
At KinderCare, our early childhood teachers and staff want to form a strong partnership with you to ensure the best possible experience for your child.
Teachers provide daily communication with families and seek to understand your unique needs.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Milford, Ohio. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Our program has been providing a quality education to the Milford area since 1997. We are dedicated to excellence with over 140 years of experince in education. We are a star rated by Step Up to Quality through the state of Ohio. Your child will experience developmentally appropriate activities while having fun with friends, all while being in a safe, secure and stimulating environment. Our team of child development experts will work with your children in large group activities, small group activities and one-on-one interaction.
- You will feel safe and secure leaving your child under the care of our long term, well educated staff. We offer additional built-in safety features such as coded entry, where only authorized family and friends may enter as well as a Health and Safety Coordinator, who keeps up with all local and national policy changes that may occur involving the safety of your child.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Claremont County, Military Haliminton too
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Milford KinderCare?
The application deadline for Milford KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Milford KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.