Our teachers are passionate about your child's happiness, growth and safety, and providing a nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
At KinderCare, our early childhood teachers and staff want to form a strong partnership with you to ensure the best possible experience for your child.
Teachers provide daily communication with families and seek to understand your unique needs.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Milford, Ohio. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Our program has been providing a quality education to the Milford area since 1997. We are dedicated to excellence with over 140 years of experince in education. We are a star rated by Step Up to Quality through the state of Ohio. Your child will experience developmentally appropriate activities while having fun with friends, all while being in a safe, secure and stimulating environment. Our team of child development experts will work with your children in large group activities, small group activities and one-on-one interaction.
- You will feel safe and secure leaving your child under the care of our long term, well educated staff. We offer additional built-in safety features such as coded entry, where only authorized family and friends may enter as well as a Health and Safety Coordinator, who keeps up with all local and national policy changes that may occur involving the safety of your child.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Claremont County, Military Haliminton too
Endorse Milford KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.