Mill Neck Manor School For The Deaf
- The Mill Neck Family of Organizations exists to enhance the quality of life for people who are deaf, or who have other special needs, through excellence in individually designed educational, vocational or spiritual programs and services.
- Mill Neck Manor School for the Deaf was established in 1951 to help Deaf children unlock their potential through quality education.
- Our specially-trained staff, carefully structured programs and access to the newest technologies give our students the academic knowledge and confidence they need to be successful both in and out of the classroom.
- Our care for each child does not end when the school day does.
- We are also committed to the people who are a regular part of the child's life: the family.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New YorkGrades: K-12 | 396 students
301 E 29th St
New York, NY 10016
- Deer ParkGrades: PK-12
819 Grand Blvd Ste 2
Deer Park, NY 11729
- New YorkGrades: K-12 | 306 students
587 Main St
New York, NY 10044
- HuntingtonGrades: 1-12 | 60 students
21 Sweet Hollow Rd # 2
Huntington, NY 11743
- BrooklynGrades: K-12 | 363 students
20 Bergen Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Hello, I am looking for an old friend, Steven Pipia. He was a student at your school. Would you know his whereabouts Thank You
- Posted by Teacher - karis