Mill Neck Manor School For The Deaf
- The Mill Neck Family of Organizations exists to enhance the quality of life for people who are deaf, or who have other special needs, through excellence in individually designed educational, vocational or spiritual programs and services.
- Mill Neck Manor School for the Deaf was established in 1951 to help Deaf children unlock their potential through quality education.
- Our specially-trained staff, carefully structured programs and access to the newest technologies give our students the academic knowledge and confidence they need to be successful both in and out of the classroom.
- Our care for each child does not end when the school day does.
- We are also committed to the people who are a regular part of the child's life: the family.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: PK-12 | 261 students
999 Pelham Pkwy N
Bronx, NY 10469
(718) 519-7000 15.9 PK-12
- Brooklyn Grades: K-12 | 78 students
49 Avenue T
Brooklyn, NY 11223
(718) 714-7400 30 K-12
- Brooklyn Grades: K-12 | 99 students
567 Kingston Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11203
(718) 498-2500 25.6 K-12
- Brooklyn Grades: Inquire with school | 21 students
1523 Avenue M
Brooklyn, NY 11230
(718) 677-0797 28.1 Inquire with school
Hello, I am looking for an old friend, Steven Pipia. He was a student at your school. Would you know his whereabouts Thank You
- Posted by Teacher - karis