- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 115 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Mill Neck Family of Organizations exists to enhance the quality of life for people who are deaf, or who have other special needs, through excellence in individually designed educational, vocational or spiritual programs and services. Mill Neck Manor School for the Deaf was established in 1951 to help Deaf children unlock their potential through quality education. Our specially-trained staff, carefully structured programs and access to the newest technologies give our students the academic knowledge and confidence they need to be successful both in and out of the classroom. Our care for each child does not end when the school day does. We are also committed to the people who are a regular part of the child's life: the family.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Mill Neck Manor School For The Deaf?
Endorse Mill Neck Manor School For The Deaf. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards