Here at Millbrook KinderCare, our staff is passionate about learning and look forward to engaging children in the world each and every day.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for choosing Millbrook KinderCare! We hope you will join us on exploring the world and learning during everyday adventures. From discovering textures in our infant classroom, to expanding literacy knowledge in the school age classroom, our center can meet all your early childhood education needs. With a dedicated and experienced staff, our center is bursting with energy and enthusiasm; we love learning, and we know you will love learning with us! If you have any questions, or would like to see the great things happening here on a tour, please call us at 919-781-4642 or stop by anytime.
- At Millbrook KinderCare, safety is our top priority. Each staff member is CPR and First Aid certified. Our center features a keypad entry system along with taking the most diligent safety precautions in child safety inside each classroom.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Mandarin, Spanish
- North Carolina Subsidy Program (vouchers)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Millbrook KinderCare?
The application deadline for Millbrook KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Millbrook KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.