Mogadore Christian Academy
- Mogadore Christian Academy students pass each PACE with a score of 80% or higher.
- More than half our high school graduates complete honors or college prep programs.
- Most earn bachelor's or advanced degrees at private and public colleges and universities around the country and overseas.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,900|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts for more than one student. Limited financial aid scholarships.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Dennis Calaway|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Peggy Christopher|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||MCA Choir, Student Body Officers, Yearbook Committee|
- MCA offers an outstanding academic curriculum that builds on strong reading skills to prepare students for college and professional success. Our teachers provide one-to-one instruction that is supplemented by lecture, video, and computer support.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Grades: PK-4 | 79 students
3882 Bywood Ave
Akron, OH 44333
(330) 666-4299 14.2 PK-4
- Akron Grades: 4-11 | 62 students
110 Goodyear Blvd
Akron, OH 44305
(330) 784-0408 4.8 4-11
- Akron Grades: K-8 | 101 students
750 White Pond Dr
Akron, OH 44320
(330) 836-0419 10.8 K-8
- Cuyahoga Falls Grades: PK-6 | 345 students
1090 Howe Avenue
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
(330) 929-1901 6.7 PK-6
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.