Monmouth Montessori Academy
- Welcome to Monmouth Montessori Academy! Our mission at Monmouth Montessori Academy is to empower the imagination, mind and heart of each child.
- Guided by the work of Maria Montessori, we create an environment where children are inspired to realize their academic, personal and social potential.
- Empowering the imagination, the child is challenged in classroom environment which inspires self-paced, individualized and guided discovery.
- The curriculum prepares the child for academic success while stimulating creativity, curiosity and a love of learning Empowering the mind, the child is respected as an individual.
- Self-esteem, independent learning and self-confidence are fostered by the daily activities of the classroom community.
- Empowering the heart, the child becomes an essential member of the global community, working for peace and a better environment.
- Through shared activities, the child develops a respect for others and a desire for peaceful problem-solving.
- At MMA , each child becomes independent life-long learners who are academically grounded and socially confident about their place in the world. Come see for yourself!
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Viola|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HowellGrades: NS-PK | 150 students
29 Newbury Road
Howell, NJ 07731
- ShrewsburyGrades: NS-6 | 99 students
35 White Road
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
- NeptuneGrades: NS-K | 72 students
1107 Gully Road
Neptune, NJ 07753
- ManasquanGrades: KG | 19 students
6 Osborn Ave
Manasquan, NJ 08736
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.