- At Monroe Bay Christian Academy, with small class sizes (no more than 10:1 teacher student ratio), we are able to focus on enhancing your child's spiritual life and well-being as well as excelling in academics.
- Our staff is not only trained to teach, but express a calling on their lives to do so.
- We feel that this creates an atmosphere of spiritual and academic excellence.
- Our main goal is to promote the love for reading that will help a child grow up to be successful and a life long learner.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-11|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FredericksburgGrades: PK-12 | 850 students
9400 Thornton Rolling Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22408
MontrossGrades: PK-7 | 28 students
2054 Neenah Rd
Montross, VA 22520
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.