Monroe Bay Christian Academy
- At Monroe Bay Christian Academy, with small class sizes (no more than 10:1 teacher student ratio), we are able to focus on enhancing your child's spiritual life and well-being as well as excelling in academics.
- Our staff is not only trained to teach, but express a calling on their lives to do so.
- We feel that this creates an atmosphere of spiritual and academic excellence.
- Our main goal is to promote the love for reading that will help a child grow up to be successful and a life long learner.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montross Grades: PK-7 | 28 students
2054 Neenah Rd
Montross, VA 22520
(804)493-8244 15.8 PK-7
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.