We have a very low turnover rate here at the Montclair KinderCare.
We have a combined total of over 150 years working with KinderCare.
We all believe consistently being here for the children is an essential part of their learning.
The teachers are dedicated to the classroom curriculum and teaching the children who are in their care.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Montclair KinderCare. When you walk through our doors,
you will feel the warmth that our wonderful teachers bring to this
center. Since many of our teachers have been here for four or more
years, we pride ourselves in the longevity of our staff. The
curriculum our staff teaches focuses on academic, emotional, and
social development in an engaging atmosphere for children from six
weeks up through 12 years in age. Every classroom is designed to
encourage growth of the whole child, which have designated learning
centers in classrooms, like a dramatic play area and learning
blocks, to give children the opportunity for rich social play and
You will also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect to both spoken words and print, we are helping to develop their early literacy and writing skills.
We warmly welcome you into our family, and look forward to celebrating your child's success with you!
- At KinderCare, the safety and security of our children is our number one concern. The doors to the classrooms are locked and require a keypad entry. All of our playgrounds are fenced. We have at least two people in the building at all times that are CPR and First Aid certified, 11 staff members in total are trained in both.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Punjabi, Spanish
- Prince William, Arlington, ACCYN (Army), NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Montclair KinderCare?
The application deadline for Montclair KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Montclair KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.