Montessori Academy Of Long Beach
5.00 (1 review)
- Montessori Academy Of Long Beach serves 26 students in grades Prekindergarten-1 and is a member of the Other religious school association(s), the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Association Montessori International (AMI).
- The student:teacher of Montessori Academy Of Long Beach is 3:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Association Montessori International (AMI)
Bilingual School Association
Council of Bilingual Education
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Long Beach Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
3950 Palo Verde Ave
Long Beach, CA 90808
(562)425-5112 0.5 PK-8
- Lakewood Grades: NS-PK | 79 students
4645 Woodruff Avenue
Lakewood, CA 90713
(562)421-8441 0.9 NS-PK
- Long Beach Grades: K-8 | 326 students
3330 N Bellflower Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90808
(562)425-7813 1 K-8
I remember working with Ms Micinski a long time ago, she genuinely has the children's best interest at heart. The school is a kind, learning environment when where children (and parents and staff) learn and grow. I never felt like anyone was being pushed just to get them to go to Harvard, Oxford or MIT (although :) It is an education of the Whole Child working together to be a happy and contributing individual
- Posted by Student/Alumni - md4da
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.