Montessori Academy Of New Jersey
- Montessori Academy is a family run business the Torello's have made the ambiance family oriented.
- Everyone who enters our facility is treated with respect, TLC and congeniality.
- The longevity of our staff is an important factor. Some staff members have been here over 15 years.
- The staff is dedicated, loyal and dependable, and really and truly enjoy working in a happy family atmosphere.
- The updated curriculum, multi-cultural lessons and lots of exposure to science, music, the arts, yoga, computers and monthly progress reports are only a few of the highlights of our curriculum.
- The efficiency of the administration is also an important aspect.
- Observation of the classrooms are done by the Director every day.
- Children are evaluated and their daily needs are met and discussed.
- The Director is always available to make suggestions, implement the state mandated rules, and to observe the staff and the daily routines.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.