Montessori De Terra Linda
5.00 (2 reviews)
Montessori De Terra Linda Photo #2 - Our Upper Elementary classroom (4th-6th grades) takes a hike into the surrounding hillside of our campus, and later has the opportunity to journal while enjoying the vista at the top.
Montessori De Terra Linda Photo #3 - Two Lower Elementary (ages 6-9) students work together to explore the geometric solids.
Montessori De Terra Linda Photo #4 - Two Lower Elementary (ages 6-9) students give a "thumbs up" to Montessori math.
Montessori De Terra Linda Photo #5 - One Primary student (ages 3-6) studies Geography while another listens to a famous composer.
Montessori De Terra Linda Photo #6 - Nothing more rewarding than making your own cup of orange juice for a Primary (ages 3-6) student.
Montessori De Terra Linda Photo #7 - Our Pre-Primary (ages 2-3) students help care for their classroom by washing their chairs. Water "work" is so much fun!
- Montessori de Terra Linda is a diverse community of teachers, parents and children working together for the education of the child, utilizing the methods of Maria Montessori.
- We serve children ages 2-12, providing a rich learning environment based upon the belief that all children can reach their personal and academic potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
Other Montessori association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 25 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$18,200|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition represents a 5 day program for ages 3-6 from 8:30am-3:00pm. Other schedules and corresponding tuition rates available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$8,340|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Krasowski|
|Admissions Associate||Mae Rodriguez|
- Montessori de Terra Linda believes that the genuine cooperation of parents, students and educators combines to provide an effective and highly successful experience. Engaging and applying our core values, we work to develop responsible and caring studetns who are self-motivated and who respect themselves, their peers and their surroundings.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arcadia Grades: PK-K | 22 students
1406 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)447-3513 368.8 PK-K
- San Rafael Grades: K-8 | 196 students
180 N San Pedro Rd
San Rafael, CA 94903
(415)472-1833 2.1 K-8
- Burbank Grades: PK-K | 40 students
217 N Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA 91505
(818)848-8226 355.7 PK-K
My family is starting its 5th year at MdTL and the school has become family. Each of the teachers that my children have had has been so incredibly versed in Montessori's principles and they truly create the most beautiful prepared environment for the children to grow in. We love that our kids are confident, unafraid to dig deep for answers, and have strong connections to wonderful leaders. We plan to keep both kids here through the 6th grade.
- Posted by Parent - Elementary and Primary parent :)
My family is in our 8th year at this school and we can not say enough great things about MdTL. The teachers, staff and administration have definitely made a positive impact on our children. My children take the social grace and courtesy with them where ever they go. I am frequently approached at restaurants and complemented on their behavior. I also love that my kids are not afraid to ask questions. Montessori has definitely sparked the inquisitive part of them. They are frequently the first to raise their hands when on a tour. My children truly love to learn.
- Posted by Parent - 4th and 6th grade Parent
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.