- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 136 students
- Yearly Tuition: $39,550
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
GSA, Student Council, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Advanced Band, Beginner Band, String Ensemble
- At Brandeis Marin, we nurture joyful and fearless learners. Our hands-on, theme-based curriculum challenges students to think critically, engage creatively and grow spiritually in true community. We offer integrated, innovative academics in reading, writing, math, science, social studies, Hebrew, Spanish (in middle school) and Jewish studies.
- Our program also includes art, athletics, drama, music, technology and outdoor education.
- Small class sizes (a 5:1 student to teacher ratio) allow us to truly know our students and their families to share in their joys and challenges. We`re also an authentically inclusive community and skilled at working with diverse learning styles and backgrounds. Our instructional philosophy reflects standards set by the state of California, national teachers` organizations and our own inspired, dynamic educators.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Yoela Palkin - Alum Yoela Palkin went on to UC Berkeley and has returned to give talks to current students about social entrepreneurship. Yoela Palkin is a 5-time founder, starting at the age of 17 with MEA, a mobile analytics pioneer acquired after integrating with 200+ apps. Her e-commerce analytics startup, Baskit, scaled to 800+ merchants and Fortune 1000 retailers before being acquired. Yoela was named one of the youngest VCs in Silicon Valley in 2014 when she joined Sierra Maya Ventures. In 2017, she became the global CTO at Daikokuya Holdings, a leading international private equity firm. Yoela currently serves as Managing Partner at 77Labs, a fund meets venture studio that acquires and develops IP in niche markets focused on healthcare, retail, transportation, and finance.
- Allie Cannington - Alum Allie Cannington went on to American University and is now a community advocate and educator who has worked to organize youth with disabilities with a diverse range of backgrounds and identities around the issues facing the Disability community. Allie is the Statewide Community Organizer for the Disability Organizing Network, part of the California Foundation for Independent Living Centers (CFILC). She is also Senior Manager at The Kelsey, an organization focusing on the development of affordable, inclusive community housing with attention to the perspectives of people with disabilities.
- Davey Feder - Alum Davey Feder went on to Stanford University and is now a Software Product Manager at Walt Disney Imagineering. David has previously led the development of a wide range of games, interactive experiences, and mobile apps for Disney. In his current role, he serves the Walt Disney Company's Parks and Resorts, developing immersive interactive experiences through the use of cutting-edge technologies.
- Aaron Kalb - Alum Aaron Kalb went on to Stanford University and is the Co-Founder and Chief Innovation Officer at Alation, a leading company developing data intelligence solutions. Prior to this role, Aaron worked on the development of core applications for Apple iOS and Siri. He also invented several technologies and holds two patents.
- Ryan Lerman - Alum Ryan Lerman is a successful instrumentalist who toured as a bassist for Ben Folds, guitarist for Michael Bublé, and music director for John Legend. The songs he has written have been recorded by a number of artists such as Vulfpeck and Michael Bublé. His funk band, Scary Pockets, has received a whopping 375+ million views on Youtube and gained over 1.1 million subscribers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Brandeis Marin cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Brandeis Marin?
Who are famous alumni from Brandeis Marin?
What sports does Brandeis Marin offer?
What is Brandeis Marin's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Brandeis Marin?
Endorse Brandeis Marin. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards