Montessori Preschool Academy
- Montessori Preschool Academy is a nurturing environment in which children learn and develop at their own pace.
- Providing comprehensive program that includes language, music, art, science and computer activities, our school is equipped with a complete Montessori prepared environment in a totally renovated facility.
- Our school accepts students six weeks old through kindergarten. The number of students in each class is limited so that teachers can provide students with the individual attention that the Montessori classroom requires.
- Our teachers are certified experienced and trained in the Montessori method.
- They recognize the philosophy that the art of teaching includes carefully preparing the environment so that students will have the optimal learning experience.
- Our teachers also provide the nurturing touch that will make your child's transition to school an easy one.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cranbury Grades: NS-K
2557 Route 130 South
Cranbury, NJ 08512
(609) 655-7780 2.4 NS-K
- Hightstown Grades: NS | 31 students
300D Princeton Hightstown Rd
Hightstown, NJ 08520
(609) 448-4333 2.5 NS
- Plainsboro Grades: K | 134 students
666 Plainsboro Rd Building 2100
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
(609) 799-6668 2.8 K
- Hightstown Grades: 9-12 | 551 students
201 S Main St
Hightstown, NJ 08520
(609) 944-7555 3.1 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.