Montessori School Of Melrose
Tel: (320) 256-2141
- The Montessori Schools specialize in Montessori Education for children from 3 to 6 years of age, including both pre-school and kindergarten.
- Our education, experience, dedication, and commitment to the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori enable us to provide schools ideally suited to young children.
- We emphasize love of learning, concentration, self-esteem, respect for others, self-direction, and basic skills in a Christian atmosphere.
- We incorporate music, art, movement, practical life, sensorial development, language, mathematics, geography, science, and social studies.
- The children choose eagerly from this broad scope of activities.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Melrose Grades: PK-6 | 161 students
320 5th Ave Se
Melrose, MN 56352
(320) 256-4257 0.2 PK-6
- Melrose Grades: PK-6 | 54 students
115 E County Road 13
Melrose, MN 56352
(320) 987-3133 5.8 PK-6
- Sauk Centre Grades: K-6 | 237 students
231 Sinclair Lewis Ave
Sauk Centre, MN 56378
(320) 352-6535 7.7 K-6
- Freeport Grades: PK-6 | 115 students
106 3rd Ave NE
Freeport, MN 56331
(320) 836-2591 11.2 PK-6
- Albany Grades: PK-5 | 112 students
160 2nd St. S.
Albany, MN 56307
(320) 845-2011 14.9 PK-5
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.