Most Holy Trinity School
- We at Most Holy Trinity draw all life in love to God through worship, prayer, study and good works.
- Our philosophy is: as the primary educators of their children, parents must engage themselves fully in their child's educational process; as Catholic educators, we seek to emulate the teachings of Jesus and seek opportunities for prayer, model self-reflection and action; as parents and teachers, we have the responsibility to develop a Gospel-centered and a holistic educational environment.
- Each student will reflect respect for all of God's creation, live the Gospel's message through actions of social justice and community service, and practice our faith through prayer, sacraments and celebrations; in a student-centered environment, we use best teaching practices to foster well-rounded academic growth and spiritual formation.
- This promotes practice of lifelong learning and interpersonal skills for each of our students, nurtures the spiritual, intellectual, technological, social, physical, and psychological potential of each member of our student community; and in partnership with parents, we must strive to exhibit respect for cultural diversity and the rights of all people.
- We encourage student responsibility for their responses, actions and moral judgments.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?