Most Holy Trinity School
Tel: (408) 729-3431
- We at Most Holy Trinity draw all life in love to God through worship, prayer, study and good works.
- Our philosophy is: as the primary educators of their children, parents must engage themselves fully in their child's educational process; as Catholic educators, we seek to emulate the teachings of Jesus and seek opportunities for prayer, model self-reflection and action; as parents and teachers, we have the responsibility to develop a Gospel-centered and a holistic educational environment.
- Each student will reflect respect for all of God's creation, live the Gospel's message through actions of social justice and community service, and practice our faith through prayer, sacraments and celebrations; in a student-centered environment, we use best teaching practices to foster well-rounded academic growth and spiritual formation.
- This promotes practice of lifelong learning and interpersonal skills for each of our students, nurtures the spiritual, intellectual, technological, social, physical, and psychological potential of each member of our student community; and in partnership with parents, we must strive to exhibit respect for cultural diversity and the rights of all people.
- We encourage student responsibility for their responses, actions and moral judgments.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Most Holy Trinity School is Liberty Baptist School (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: K-12 | 45 students
1212 Mcginness Ave
San Jose, CA 95127
(408) 928-5777 1.4 K-12
- San Jose Grades: K-12 | 222 students
1565 S White Rd
San Jose, CA 95127
(408) 258-6888 1.5 K-12
- San Jose Grades: K-8 | 137 students
2715 S White Rd
San Jose, CA 95148
(408) 270-2525 1.6 K-8
- San Jose Grades: PK-K | 48 students
495 Massar Ave
San Jose, CA 95116
(408) 259-5736 1.7 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.