- We at Most Holy Trinity draw all life in love to God through worship, prayer, study and good works.
- Our philosophy is: as the primary educators of their children, parents must engage themselves fully in their child's educational process; as Catholic educators, we seek to emulate the teachings of Jesus and seek opportunities for prayer, model self-reflection and action; as parents and teachers, we have the responsibility to develop a Gospel-centered and a holistic educational environment.
- Each student will reflect respect for all of God's creation, live the Gospel's message through actions of social justice and community service, and practice our faith through prayer, sacraments and celebrations; in a student-centered environment, we use best teaching practices to foster well-rounded academic growth and spiritual formation.
- This promotes practice of lifelong learning and interpersonal skills for each of our students, nurtures the spiritual, intellectual, technological, social, physical, and psychological potential of each member of our student community; and in partnership with parents, we must strive to exhibit respect for cultural diversity and the rights of all people.
- We encourage student responsibility for their responses, actions and moral judgments.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.