Liberty Baptist School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (408) 274-5613
- The mission of Liberty Baptist School is to prepare students to serve the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping them with spiritual, academic, and leadership tools necessary to be “light” and “salt” in this present world. (Matthew 5: 13 – 16).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 course|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus AB|
|Average SAT score||1336|
|Average ACT score||24|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Liberty Baptist School (LBS) is located in the heart of the Evergreen Valley in San Jose, CA.
- LBS has been providing a quality Christian education to the San Jose area since 1968.
- Over the past 40 years, Liberty has built a solid reputation of high academic achievement and outstanding character training.
- LBS has grown to occupy seven buildings on approximately six acres of land.
- The church and school are completely debt-free as of 2004.
- Since its founding, LBS has provided a quality Christian education that is based firmly upon principles derived from God's Word.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: 9-12 | 1651 students
960 W Hedding St
San Jose, CA 95126
(408) 294-9224 6 9-12
- San Jose Grades: NS-12 | 2048 students
500 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
(408) 249-2510 8.6 NS-12
- San Jose Grades: PK-8 | 174 students
420 Allegan Circle
San Jose, CA 95123
(408) 225-5976 4.5 PK-8
- San Jose Grades: K-12 | 222 students
1565 S White Rd
San Jose, CA 95127
(408) 258-6888 2.4 K-12
This is a wonderful school! The student body is tremendous and the faculty are experienced, dedicated, and truly care for the students.
- Posted by Teacher - aaike
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.