- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 126 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
AP Calculus AB
Average SAT score
Average ACT score
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Liberty Baptist School (LBS) is located in the heart of the Evergreen Valley in San Jose, CA.
- LBS has been providing a quality Christian education to the San Jose area since 1968.
- Over the past 40 years, Liberty has built a solid reputation of high academic achievement and outstanding character training.
- LBS has grown to occupy seven buildings on approximately six acres of land.
- The church and school are completely debt-free as of 2004.
- Since its founding, LBS has provided a quality Christian education that is based firmly upon principles derived from God's Word.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Liberty Baptist School?
The application deadline for Liberty Baptist School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
This is a wonderful school! The student body is tremendous and the faculty are experienced, dedicated, and truly care for the students.
Endorse Liberty Baptist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.