Tel: (408) 270-0980
- The teachers and staff at Evergreen KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Most of our teachers have an average five years at our center and an average of eight years in the early childhood education field.
- The majority of our teachers have well over the required Early Childhood Education units, their Associate's Degree or Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education.
- The Evergreen KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Evergreen KinderCare in San Jose, California. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at Evergreen KinderCare, we believe it takes a happy family to raise a child, and our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- We have several safety features at Evergreen KinderCare to make sure that your child will be safe while in our care. We offer three separate fenced playgrounds with alarmed gates, front door code lock, and licensing followed sign-in procedures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Cal Works, 4Cs, Pace APP, CDP, Pans. Military discount - discuss on tour.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: PK-K | 26 students
6120 Liska Ln
San Jose, CA 95119
(408) 225-3276 5.2 PK-K
- San Jose Grades: K-8 | 137 students
2715 S White Rd
San Jose, CA 95148
(408) 270-2525 1.2 K-8
- San Jose Grades: PK-4 | 79 students
3703 Silver Creek Rd
San Jose, CA 95121
(408) 238-2500 1.2 PK-4
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?