Bright Horizons At San Jose
- Founded in 1986, Bright Horizons Family Solutions is the world's leading provider of employer-sponsored child care, early education, and work/life solutions.
- Bright Horizons manages more than 600 child care centers for many of the world's leading corporations, hospitals, universities, and government agencies.
- All of our child care centers are designed to meet the standards of excellence set by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- We are proud to help children worldwide develop the skills they need to prepare for academic excellence and success in life, while we partner with employers to support their employees as they strive to balance the demands of work and family.
- The Bright Horizons Family Solutions mission is to provide innovative programs that help children, families, and employers work together to be their very best.
- We are committed to providing the highest-quality child care, early education, and work/life solutions in the world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes breakfast, lunch and pm snack.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: K-8 | 154 students
2715 S White Rd
San Jose, CA 95148
(408)270-2525 6.3 K-8
- San Jose Grades: NS-PK | 44 students
3320 San Felipe Rd.
San Jose, CA 95135
(408)270-0980 5.2 NS-PK
- San Jose Grades: PK-4 | 92 students
3703 Silver Creek Rd
San Jose, CA 95121
(408)238-2500 4.5 PK-4
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.