- Founded in 1986, Bright Horizons Family Solutions is the world's leading provider of employer-sponsored child care, early education, and work/life solutions.
- Bright Horizons manages more than 600 child care centers for many of the world's leading corporations, hospitals, universities, and government agencies.
- All of our child care centers are designed to meet the standards of excellence set by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- We are proud to help children worldwide develop the skills they need to prepare for academic excellence and success in life, while we partner with employers to support their employees as they strive to balance the demands of work and family.
- The Bright Horizons Family Solutions mission is to provide innovative programs that help children, families, and employers work together to be their very best.
- We are committed to providing the highest-quality child care, early education, and work/life solutions in the world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes breakfast, lunch and pm snack.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San JoseGrades: K-8 | 239 students
2715 S White Rd
San Jose, CA 95148
San JoseGrades: NS-PK | 44 students
3320 San Felipe Rd.
San Jose, CA 95135
San JoseGrades: PK-4 | 62 students
3703 Silver Creek Rd
San Jose, CA 95121
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.