Merryhill Elementary School
Tel: (408) 254-1280
- Our K-8 elementary school curriculum is built on sound research, proven principles, and local communities of learning that foster academic excellence.
- We help your child to establish a rich educational foundation for ongoing learning and achievement.
- Small class sizes allow one-on-one interaction between your child and our teachers who are specially trained to be attentive to his or her unique learning style.
- They are able to adapt each day's lesson to ensure that your child understands new concepts and is proficient in new skills.
Merryhill Elementary School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discounts through corporate partnerships with Cisco, Intel, HP, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Genentech, AMD, Oracle.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karen Cooper|
|Admissions Associate||Yesenia Camacho|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Chess, Chorus, Competitive Sports, Karate, Orchestra, Robotics|
- Educational Field Trips
- Promethean Board and Computer Lab for Kindergarten and up
- Specialists teach Computer, Art, PE, Spanish, Music
- Core teachers stay for "Homework Club" after school.
- Daycare provided during Academic Break periods such as winter and spring break
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.