Mountain View Christian
Tel: (256) 597-3467
- Mountain View Christian Academy is a non-denominational ministry of the Mountain View Church of God.
- MVCA seeks to minister to all who desire a Christian preschool and is pleased that all training is from a biblically centered philosophy and view point of Christian education.
- We expect all students to participate in various devotions and special services which are scheduled from time to tome.
- MVCA admits students of any race, color or national or ethnic origin to all of the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to the students of MVCA. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies or other school administered programs.
- MVCA exists for the purpose of providing a quality education while instilling a Christian world view that includes both spiritual and physical aspects.
- We believe that the very cornerstone of all truth is Gods Word, that a firm foundation in Gods Word is vital to a true education, and that every subject taught should be from a Biblical point of view. We desire that our students evidence not only a personal relationship with Christ, but also spiritual growth in their lives. Our ultimate goal for the pupil is Christ-likeness.
- As Christ matured spiritually, mentally, socially and physically, we seek a balanced program to train the child toward a well-rounded maturity. MVCA is committed to helping children develop their full potential in Christ, taking the challenge of the Great Commission as we provide a quality education from a Biblical point of view.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$375|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary according to age|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jonathan Aultman|
|Admissions Associate||Lisa Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chorus Club, Junior and Senior Beta, National Honor Society, yearbook staff
Arts and Music Programs:
- No discipline records for the last 6 months. Students must have a desire to attend and succeed. Students are required to sign and follow a code of conduct, and all accounts must stay in good standing.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bryant Grades: PK-8 | 21 students
1228 County Road 89
Bryant, AL 35958
(256) 597-2582 2.3 PK-8
- Wildwood Grades: 1-8
800 Ethel Ln
Wildwood, GA 30757
(706) 820-1493 9.8 1-8
- Jasper Grades: NS-PK | 30 students
396 Pleasant View Circle
Jasper, TN 37347
(423) 942-3317 11 NS-PK
- Jasper Grades: K-8 | 17 students
787 Hwy 150
Jasper, TN 37347
(423) 942-1819 13.3 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.