The Learning Center
- The Learning Center, a non-profit foundation, has helped thousands of people through educational programs and psychological counseling.
- The Learning Center Foundation has an unparalleled reputation for working with individuals diagnosed with learning disabilities that impair one's natural processes.
- We have been a pioneer in providing assistance to individuals with neurological, developmental and learning disabilities such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism, Asperger's Disorder, Tourette's Syndrome and subsequent related emotional difficulties.
- At The Learning Center, we are proud to proclaim our WASC Accreditation.
- The Learning Center offers educational, diagnostic and training services including tutoring, educational therapy, full-time schooling, home schooling, independent study, test preparation, and English as a second language.
- Our formula for success is based on the premise that if a student works in a highly focused and personalized environment with a credentialed teacher, that the student will achieve the highest possible results.
- When working in collaboration with the child, parents, teachers and medical professionals, The Learning Center believes that the highest goals can be achieved for the student through a mutual team effort.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Encino Grades: K-6 | 174 students
17100 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91316
(818)990-1006 0.2 K-6
- Encino Grades: PK-12 | 601 students
5300 White Oak Ave
Encino, CA 91316
(818)784-6228 1 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.