Msgr Farrell High School
Tel: (718) 987-2900
- Monsignor Farrell High School strives to provide quality education for young men.
- Its challenge is to offer an approach to life that is at once Catholic, American, and contemporary; to develop the whole man, a person aware of his own God-given talents, confident in his abilities, and oriented to service of others.
- Its concern is to graduate mature, faithful men; sensitive and productive members of society; seekers after peace and justice in our complex world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||872 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Staten Island Grades: 9-12 | 394 students
100 Merrill Ave
Staten Island, NY 10314
(718) 761-9200 3.5 9-12
- Staten Island Grades: PK-12 | 341 students
715 Todt Hill Rd
Staten Island, NY 10304
(718) 303-7806 2 PK-12
- Brooklyn Grades: 6-12 | 1225 students
7100 Shore Rd
Brooklyn, NY 11209
(718) 759-5775 6.7 6-12
- New York Grades: 9-12 | 335 students
215 East 6th Street
New York, NY 10003
(212) 475-8940 13.2 9-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?