- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 1,500 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Xaverian High School is a college preparatory school which provides educational opportunity for learners of all types. Rooted in the missionary charism of St. Francis Xavier and consistent with the principles and commitment of the founder of the Xaverian Brothers in America, Theodore Ryken, Xaverian High School is dedicated to the development of the person through academic excellence, extracurricular involvement, and Christian service to neighbor and community. Faithful to the spirit of its founder, Theodore James Ryken, Xaverian High School responds creatively to the challenges of the present and the future by being a place in which people are attentive to the Lord's call to learn, to serve and to become contributors to the freedom, beauty, and wholeness of themselves and others; where people are prepared to serve their brothers and sisters in ways that are appropriate to their dignity as children of God, and thus become persons living in close relationship with Jesus, their brother. A Xaverian High School education has a profound effect on the lives of its students. As a Xaverian Brothers prep school, we provide academic opportunities to a diverse student body, enabling a realizing of potential, imparting an understanding of commitment, and creating a desire to excel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Xaverian High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Xaverian High School?
Endorse Xaverian High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards