Mt. Calvary Preschool & Kindergarten
- Mt. Calvary Lutheran Preschool was established in 1981. The school is licensed by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services.
- Mt. Calvary Lutheran Church & Preschool is a non-profit organization.
- All monies go to the operation of the Preschool. Our Preschool is a loving, caring body of believers devoted to Christ, His Church, His teachings, and His ministry.
- The mission of Mt. Calvary Lutheran Preschool is to provide Christian Ministries that lead children and families into a personal relationship with Christ and service to others in His name.
- “Committed to reaching out with Love Of Jesus.” Mt. Calvary Lutheran Preschool ministries are to help each child realize the Love God has for him/her through our Savior Jesus Christ, and each child will be guided in love to grow in his/her daily life as a Child of God.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Grange Grades: PK-6 | 122 students
545 E Pearl St
La Grange, TX 78945
(979)968-3223 0.3 PK-6
- La Grange Grades: PK-4 | 55 students
3007 Cedar Creek Dr
La Grange, TX 78945
(979)639-1077 0.5 PK-4
- Weimar Grades: PK-8 | 89 students
103 E North St
Weimar, TX 78962
(979)725-8461 15.4 PK-8
- Giddings Grades: NS-8 | 112 students
1578 County Road 211
Giddings, TX 78942
(979)366-2218 15.4 NS-8
- Schulenburg Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
405 Black St
Schulenburg, TX 78956
(979)743-3080 16.4 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.