Mt. Lebanon Evangelical Lutheran School
- Mt. Lebanon Lutheran School has provided a solid Christian education to neighborhood children for over eighty-five years.
- Mt. Lebanon serves all children with a safe and excellent education and has a history of graduating students into a successful high school experience. As a participant in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program, we offer a high quality Christian education to every family in the neighborhood.
- The teachers show caring concern for each child, and are current with cutting-edge instructional practices.
- In addition to the regular faculty, we provide seven Educational Assistants, a special ed.
- teacher, and two Title 1 teachers. We proudly partner with Wisconsin Lutheran High School for student activities and opportunities, and with Wisconsin Lutheran College for the Pathways to College program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||All|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(4k - 3 : Navy pants/short/skirt/jumper and white collared shirt 4th-8th : Navy blue bottoms, white collared shirt, navy ties.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Member of the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program; Church member discounts; education grants.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,442|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jonathan Winkel|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Foelske|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Drama, Forensics, Math, Spelling|
- We are now on two campuses to provide more space for the students. In addition to our small class size, we have certified teachers with a minimum of a bachelor's degree in education and aids with educational background in addition to their college degrees. We provide a special-needs teacher for the upper grades as well as a Title 1 teacher on each campus. For behavioral management, we use the Holy Bible, COMP, Second Step, and Love and Logic. We have shown eleven consecutive years of student population growth, and this year we had over 90% of our students eligible to return that re-enrolled. Our faculty has not changed for three years providing stability to the entire program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 383 students
6401 W Capitol Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53216
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 137 students
1500 N Wauwatosa Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53213
- Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-8 | 111 students
W156n5429 Bette Dr
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- New BerlinGrades: PK-8 | 433 students
3875 S 159th Street
New Berlin, WI 53151
- MilwaukeeGrades: K-9 | 168 students
3601 N Port Washington Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 22, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 22, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.