Mt. Lebanon Evangelical Lutheran School
- Mt. Lebanon Lutheran School is all about helping parents develop disciples of Christ, heirs of eternity, and servant leaders for the community.
- Mt. Lebanon Lutheran School is the FIVE STAR school of Hampton Heights that "significantly exceeds expectations".
- Mt. Lebanon Lutheran School has provided a solid Christian education to neighborhood children for over ninety years.
- Mt. Lebanon serves all children with a safe and excellent education and has a history of graduating students into a successful high school experience. As a participant in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program, we offer a high quality Christian education to every family in the neighborhood.
- The teachers show caring concern for each child and are current with cutting-edge instructional practices.
- In addition to the regular faculty we provide seven Educational Assistants, two Title 1 teachers, and two school counselors.
- We proudly partner with Wisconsin Lutheran High School for student activities and opportunities and with Wisconsin Lutheran College for the Pathways to College program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||All|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||237 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(4k - 3 : Navy pants/short/skirt/jumper and white collared shirt 4th-8th : Navy blue bottoms, white collared shirt, navy ties.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Member of the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program; Church member discounts; education grants.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$8,046|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jeffrey Matteson|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Foelske|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Drama, Forensics, Math, Spelling|
- We are now on two campuses to provide more space for the students. In addition to our small class size, we have certified teachers with a minimum of a bachelor's degree in education and aids with educational background in addition to their college degrees. We provide a school counselor and Title 1 teacher on each campus. For behavioral management, we use the Holy Bible, COMP, Second Step, and Love and Logic. We have shown eleven consecutive years of student population growth, and this year we had over 90% of our students eligible to return that re-enrolled.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: K-8 | 339 students
4224 W Ruby Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)871-1224 1.1 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
2450 W Roosevelt Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)444-9050 2.3 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 383 students
6401 W Capitol Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53216
(414)578-1788 1.1 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 80 students
3909 W Clinton Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53209
(414)352-2662 3.4 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 213 students
9550 W Brown Deer Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53224
(414)354-7320 5.5 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.