Mt. Pleasant Christian School
- Mt. Pleasant Christian School, in partnership with parents, is dedicated to the teaching of God-given truth, the nurturing of faith, and the development of individual learning potential.
- We believe that children learn through work and play, through careful guidance and instruction, and through interaction with others.
- This means that, in addition to classroom instruction, outdoor play and guidance in healthy relationships with classmates are a part of the educational process.
- Our goal is to create an environment which will nurture the students' spiritual, academic, and social growth. This includes daily worship experiences and instruction in Bible. Our curriculum uses standard textbooks taught in the light of Biblical truth.
- Our teachers are academically qualified and, even more importantly, dedicated to Christian service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,950|
|Admissions Director||Wendy Walker|
|Admissions Associate||Stephanie Walzak|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Baking Club, Intramural Sports, Praise and Worship team, Run Club, Squire Choir, Worship Sign Club|
Club or Organization:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.