We are early childhood educators who are dedicated to ensuring that each and every child receives the very best experience here at KinderCare.
We commit to getting to know each child through on going assessments and connecting with families through consistent communication.
We enjoy watching the growth of the children we educate and we are excited to share their individual milestones with their parents.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 59 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Murrieta KinderCare. We are near the Fire Department, which is on the corner of Los Alamos and California Oaks, located in a beautiful and quiet community. Our School accepts infants starting at six weeks old and students through the age of 12. We offer transportation to and from four of the elementary schools in Murrieta. The schools we provide service to are: Avaxat, Antelope Hills, Toveshal, and E. Hale Curran Elementary. Although the building has only been in the community fortwenty years our team will provide you with over forty seven years of Murrieta KinderCare experience. We would love for you to join our family, please stop by and sign your child up today.
- Here at KinderCare in Murrieta, health and safety is our number one priority. We provide health and safety information to all families on our Health and Safety Board located in the lobby. We believe that all children and members of our team should be prepared not scared with monthly fire, earthquake and disaster drills. In case of a true emergency, all procedures will be well organized and efficient. It is also essential that we have a health and safety coordinator on site that completes inspections of our staff and every classroom.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- RCLE First 5 Cal Works YMCA GAIN
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Murrieta KinderCare?
The application deadline for Murrieta KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Murrieta KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.