My Preschool Sacramento
My Preschool in Sacramento is committed to provide each and every child a high quality and joyful lifelong learning experience.
We provide a safe, caring, and nurturing environment that promotes each child’s social-emotional, physical, and cognitive growth and competency through the appropriate and joyful experiences.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Yearly Tuition: $13,200
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- Children will explore and build a strong foundation ot prepare them for kindergarten readiness and to be lifelong learners. Relational trust is the key. The relationship among children, staff and parents are valued and supported. Staff creates a joyful environment in which children are actively engaged in their learning.Children will develop social, emotional, cognitive, physical, cultural, and academic skills through daily activities and experience inside and outside the classroom.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does My Preschool Sacramento cost?
My Preschool Sacramento's tuition is approximately $13,200 for private students.
When is the application deadline for My Preschool Sacramento?
The application deadline for My Preschool Sacramento is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse My Preschool Sacramento. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.