- My School is a Christian preschool that provides your child with an opportunity to grow physically, spiritually, socially, and academically.
- Our school environment is a combination of structured academics, outdoor play, exploration and free choice indoor play.
- Our tuition includes breakfast and afternoon snack. We also provide a fun preschool summer program, which includes outdoor fountain waterplay, guests, and activities.
- We hope you come out to visit our school at our next Open House Saturday October 12, 2013!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$870|
|Tuition Notes||There is a price increase for toddlers who are not potty-trained. This price reflects a full-time status. Flexible schedules available. Extended care available at an additional cost.|
|Admissions Director||Shelby Tindall|
- Open House
- Saturday October 12, 2013
- 10:00-1:00 p.m.
Profile last updated: 08/27/2015
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.