My School Cathedral Of Faith
- My School is a Christian preschool that provides your child with an opportunity to grow physically, spiritually, socially, and academically.
- Our school environment is a combination of structured academics, outdoor play, exploration and free choice indoor play.
- Our tuition includes breakfast and afternoon snack. We also provide a fun preschool summer program, which includes outdoor fountain waterplay, guests, and activities.
- We hope you come out to visit our school at our next Open House Saturday October 12, 2013!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$870|
|Tuition Notes||There is a price increase for toddlers who are not potty-trained. This price reflects a full-time status. Flexible schedules available. Extended care available at an additional cost.|
|Admissions Director||Shelby Tindall|
- Open House
- Saturday October 12, 2013
- 10:00-1:00 p.m.
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.