My School Cathedral Of Faith
- My School is a Christian preschool that provides your child with an opportunity to grow physically, spiritually, socially, and academically.
- Our school environment is a combination of structured academics, outdoor play, exploration and free choice indoor play.
- Our tuition includes breakfast and afternoon snack. We also provide a fun preschool summer program, which includes outdoor fountain waterplay, guests, and activities.
- We hope you come out to visit our school at our next Open House Saturday October 12, 2013!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$870|
|Tuition Notes||There is a price increase for toddlers who are not potty-trained. This price reflects a full-time status. Flexible schedules available. Extended care available at an additional cost.|
|Admissions Director||Shelby Tindall|
- Open House
- Saturday October 12, 2013
- 10:00-1:00 p.m.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.