My School Cathedral Of Faith
- My School is a Christian preschool that provides your child with an opportunity to grow physically, spiritually, socially, and academically.
- Our school environment is a combination of structured academics, outdoor play, exploration and free choice indoor play.
- Our tuition includes breakfast and afternoon snack. We also provide a fun preschool summer program, which includes outdoor fountain waterplay, guests, and activities.
- We hope you come out to visit our school at our next Open House Saturday October 12, 2013!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$870|
|Tuition Notes||There is a price increase for toddlers who are not potty-trained. This price reflects a full-time status. Flexible schedules available. Extended care available at an additional cost.|
|Admissions Director||Shelby Tindall|
- Open House
- Saturday October 12, 2013
- 10:00-1:00 p.m.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.