Nativity Prep Academy
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 67 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 28 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki or navy blue pants or skirts, light blue school-issued polo
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art, Associated Student Body, Choir, Lego Robotics, Ministry Team, Origami, Technology, Yearbook
- Nativity Prep Academy is an independent, accredited, tuition-free middle school in the Jesuit tradition, impacting over 200 young lives each year-60+ hardworking students in grades six, seven, and eight, and more than 150 of our graduates in high school and college. All of our students represent the first generation in their families to earn a college education, and all are from low-income families. Our long-term goal with all of our students is that each earns his or her college degree from a four-year U.S. college or university.
- We offer our students a rigorous and balanced curriculum and a variety of extracurricular programs, all geared towards assuring each of them excels in the best high schools in San Diego after graduating from Nativity Prep. Our mission day in and day out, therefore, focuses on their full development as young men and women-academically, socially, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. This classic approach to education, what the Jesuits call cura personalis (care for the individual person), is the foundation of all that we do.
- Our work does not end when our students graduate from the eighth grade. Through our comprehensive Graduate Support Program, we help subsidize high school tuition costs for our alumni and help them navigate the process for college admissions and financial aid.
- Whether you are a prospective parent, benefactor, or volunteer, I encourage you to explore our website to learn more about who we are and what we do, our students` successes, and the many ways that you can get involved.
Endorse Nativity Prep Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards