Nautilus Montessori School
Tel: (916) 771-3889
- Nautilus Monessori School is an American Montessori Society Full Member accredited school.
- We offer an academic, non-competitive environment in which children progress at their own pace.
- Our 1/6 average ratio allows children much time and attention from staff.
- Our school is located within a comfy home setting. Pre-registration is recommended six to twelve months in advance of enrollment. We look forward to having you visit!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- one to six adult to child ratio
- Master Level head teacher, 30 years experience
- open year round
- nine month academic school program
- three month summer program
- open 7:00am-5:00pm weekdays
- full-day Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten three days per week, or six sessions of Kindergarten per week
- Two and three year olds may attend full-days on Mondays and Fridays
- People that viewed Nautilus Montessori School also viewed these schools: Sunrise Montessori School Of Roseville, Inc..
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roseville Grades: PK-K | 41 students
8449 Sunrise Blvd
Roseville, CA 95661
(916) 722-7772 5.4 PK-K
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?