Nautilus Montessori School
- Nautilus Monessori School is an American Montessori Society Full Member accredited school.
- We offer an academic, non-competitive environment in which children progress at their own pace.
- Our 1/6 average ratio allows children much time and attention from staff.
- Our school is located within a comfy home setting. Pre-registration is recommended six to twelve months in advance of enrollment. We look forward to having you visit!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- one to six adult to child ratio
- Master Level head teacher, 30 years experience
- open year round
- nine month academic school program
- three month summer program
- open 7:00am-5:00pm weekdays
- full-day Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten three days per week, or six sessions of Kindergarten per week
- Two and three year olds may attend full-days on Mondays and Fridays
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.