Nautilus Montessori School
- Nautilus Monessori School is an American Montessori Society Full Member accredited school.
- We offer an academic, non-competitive environment in which children progress at their own pace.
- Our 1/6 average ratio allows children much time and attention from staff.
- Our school is located within a comfy home setting. Pre-registration is recommended six to twelve months in advance of enrollment. We look forward to having you visit!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- one to six adult to child ratio
- Master Level head teacher, 30 years experience
- open year round
- nine month academic school program
- three month summer program
- open 7:00am-5:00pm weekdays
- full-day Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten three days per week, or six sessions of Kindergarten per week
- Two and three year olds may attend full-days on Mondays and Fridays
- People that viewed Nautilus Montessori School also viewed these schools: Sunrise Montessori School Of Roseville, Inc..
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roseville Grades: NS | 41 students
8449 Sunrise Blvd
Roseville, CA 95661
(916)722-7772 5.4 NS
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.