Nautilus Montessori School
Nautilus Monessori School is an American Montessori Society Full Member accredited school.
We offer an academic, non-competitive environment in which children progress at their own pace.
Our 1/6 average ratio allows children much time and attention from staff.
Our school is located within a comfy home setting. Pre-registration is recommended six to twelve months in advance of enrollment. We look forward to having you visit!.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 20 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- one to six adult to child ratio
- Master Level head teacher, 30 years experience
- open year round
- nine month academic school program
- three month summer program
- open 7:00am-5:00pm weekdays
- full-day Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten three days per week, or six sessions of Kindergarten per week
- Two and three year olds may attend full-days on Mondays and Fridays
Endorse Nautilus Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.