Nautilus Montessori School
- Nautilus Monessori School is an American Montessori Society Full Member accredited school.
- We offer an academic, non-competitive environment in which children progress at their own pace.
- Our 1/6 average ratio allows children much time and attention from staff.
- Our school is located within a comfy home setting. Pre-registration is recommended six to twelve months in advance of enrollment. We look forward to having you visit!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- one to six adult to child ratio
- Master Level head teacher, 30 years experience
- open year round
- nine month academic school program
- three month summer program
- open 7:00am-5:00pm weekdays
- full-day Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten three days per week, or six sessions of Kindergarten per week
- Two and three year olds may attend full-days on Mondays and Fridays
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017