New Directions School At Nccf
- Cutchins Programs for Children and Families provides highly competent, cost effective services to help families, children, and adolescents who are experiencing emotional and behavioral difficulties.
- We provide clinical assessment and treatment, special education, and behavioral intervention, both in the community and at our residential sites, closely coordinated with the child's family and service network.
- Our work helps to stabilize behavior and then transform painful childhood, adolescent, family, and biological challenges into lifetime resilience and hope.
- The vision of Cutchins Programs for Children and Families is to ease suffering and interrupt patterns of despair.
- We will provide healthy models of relationship and communication. We will lead with innovation and integrity, serving as a model for best practices.
- We will work diligently with family and other health care and human service providers to insure that the continuum of care fully meets the needs of those we serve. We will enhance our services with carefully planned growth.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.