New Directions School At Nccf
- Cutchins Programs for Children and Families provides highly competent, cost effective services to help families, children, and adolescents who are experiencing emotional and behavioral difficulties.
- We provide clinical assessment and treatment, special education, and behavioral intervention, both in the community and at our residential sites, closely coordinated with the child's family and service network.
- Our work helps to stabilize behavior and then transform painful childhood, adolescent, family, and biological challenges into lifetime resilience and hope.
- The vision of Cutchins Programs for Children and Families is to ease suffering and interrupt patterns of despair.
- We will provide healthy models of relationship and communication. We will lead with innovation and integrity, serving as a model for best practices.
- We will work diligently with family and other health care and human service providers to insure that the continuum of care fully meets the needs of those we serve. We will enhance our services with carefully planned growth.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.