New Generation Christian School
Tel: (386) 758-4710
- Welcome to New Generation Christian School New Generation Christian School started in 2004 with one teacher and twelve students from 6th to 12th grade.
- Today it has flourished into a school with over 200 students ranging from Kindergarten to 12th grade.
- The reputation of the school has become so well-known that students have moved from South Florida to attend the school and many students come from outlying counties such as Suwanee and Alachua to learn in its unique educational structure.
- Who We Serve New Generation offers services to students from kindergarten to 12th grade.
- Although most of our students are from what is considered to be traditional education, many are Exceptional Education Students.
- Since New Generation meets each child at their current level and brings them to the next level, we are able to accommodate a wide variety of educational needs.
- Although at this time we do not provide services to those students with significant behavioral issues and/or who are not able to work towards a standard high school diploma, we hope to be able to help these students in the future.
- Educational Philosophy New Generation works from a research based philosophy that is supported by current trends in cognitive science.
- Simply put, we pattern the student`s learning experience after the way cognitive science indicates the individual`s brain learns.
- Too often in traditional education, teachers educate the way they have always educated and tend to group all students into a generalized unit. Unfortunately, this is not a perfect method.
- It works for many but not for all and does not work well for most.
- Students that are advanced never reach full potential, while students that struggle never feel competent and therefore give up.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(No uniforms; modest dress code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships available - call to inquire: (386) 758-4710.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Paula Gorman|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ocala Grades: NS-12 | 426 students
1714 Se 36th Avenue
Ocala, FL 34471
(352) 694-4178 76.4 NS-12
- Dunnellon Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
20831 Powell Rd
Dunnellon, FL 34431
(352) 489-7716 77.3 PK-8
- Haines City Grades: PK-12 | 199 students
2020 E Hinson Ave
Haines City, FL 33844
(863) 419-1401 155.1 PK-12
- Haines City Grades: NS-PK | 200 students
2250 State Road 17 S
Haines City, FL 33844
(863) 422-8164 153.7 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.