Ocala Christian Academy
- Ocala Christian Academy is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- We are active members of this national professional organization which provides leadership in strengthening existing schools and offering a voice in legal matters at both the state and national levels.
- Ocala Christian Academy trains the student in the knowledge of God, His Word, daily Christian living, and to give the student an excellent education.
- The faculty of Ocala Christian Academy realize the solemn responsibility before God in molding the life and character of their students in order to give each of them a good foundation for the future.
- The educational program and the methods of instruction are based on a biblical viewpoint for the general background, truth, principles, and interpretation of the facts encountered in the study of any subject.
- The Bible affects every facet of human life for the Christian.
- The administration, faculty, and staff of Ocala Christian Academy will be faithful members and attenders of Central Baptist Church as examples of faithful Christians.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||426 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average ACT score||21|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polo shirts & red, navy, black, gray, or khaki bottoms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,250|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discount based on the number of students enrolled per family. Payments can be made on a 10 or 12 month plan. We accept both McKay & Step up for Students scholarships.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,272|
|Admissions Director||Tim Rowe|
|Admissions Associate||Grace Etheredge|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||BETA Club, Elementary and Jr. Hi. band, Elementary Honor Society, Fine Arts Program, National Honor Society|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- OcalaGrades: KG-12 | 255 students
4741 Sw 20th St Bldg 1
Ocala, FL 34474
- Lake CityGrades: K-12
608 SW Marvin Burnett Road
Lake City, FL 32025
- OcalaGrades: PK-8 | 189 students
155 Sw 87th Pl
Ocala, FL 34476
- DunnellonGrades: NS-12 | 163 students
20831 Powell Rd
Dunnellon, FL 34431
- OcalaGrades: PK-8 | 206 students
4410 SE 3rd Avenue
Ocala, FL 34480
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.