Grace Christian School Ocala, Fl Inc
- The mission of Grace School is to prepare our children for life, to honor and glorify God in a Christ-centered environment of academic excellence.
- At Grace School, we encourage and challenge our students as individuals.
- Beyond our mission of providing an excellent education for boys and girls, our family oriented community balances the academic success of our students in the classroom with their successes outside the classroom.
- We remain primarily focused on our student's personal and spiritual development as we seek to help them discover and develop their unique gifts.
- The Florida Council of Independent Schools and the Florida Kindergarten Council accredits Grace School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)|
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Grace School Uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Varies by Program -- please see school website|
|Admissions Director||Edna Arenado|
- The mission of Grace School is to prepare our children for life, to honor and glorify God in a Christ-centered environment of academic excellence. At Grace School, we encourage and challenge our students as individuals. Beyond our mission of providing an excellent education for boys and girls, our family oriented community balances the academic success of our students in the classroom with their successes outside the classroom. We remain primarily focused on our student's personal and spiritual development as we seek to help them discover and develop their unique gifts. The Florida Council of Independent Schools and the Florida Kindergarten Council accredits Grace School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ocala Grades: K-10 | 159 students
507 SE Broadway St
Ocala, FL 34471
(352) 694-1635 2.1 K-10
- Ocala Grades: NS-12 | 426 students
1714 Se 36th Avenue
Ocala, FL 34471
(352) 694-4178 3 NS-12
- Ocala Grades: PK-12 | 339 students
155 Sw 87th Pl
Ocala, FL 34476
(352) 854-2999 4.2 PK-12
- Ocala Grades: PK-8 | 227 students
2313 SE Lake Weir Avenue
Ocala, FL 34471
(352) 351-8840 0.9 PK-8
Grace is the best private school in Marion county. I feel that my child is prepared for high school and beyond. Not only is he academically prepared, but he has also had the unique opportunity to be a part of a close school community that reinforces volunteerism and becoming a responsible citizen. What Grace has is unique, you won't find it at other private schools--we are a family.
- Posted by Parent - nabsh
My two sons both attend Grace Christian School and have for the past 4 years. My wife and I love the fact that the school keeps class sizes small, allows teachers to focus on each child's individual needs, and has the structure and discipline that allows all children to learn. Grace has the fine arts, athletics and academics that we know will lead to our kids being successful in life. We love courtyard and the other school traditions. I highly recommend Grace Christian School to anyone looking for a private school in Ocala / Marion County that will treat every child as an individual and allow them to learn and succeed.
- Posted by Parent - dgull
Grace Christian School is a great school community. The teachers and staff are dedicated both to educating my kids as well as dedicated to God. This place is a loving, caring, safe environment for my children. I cannot imagine a better place for their education.
- Posted by Parent - Drtow
Our daughter has been going to Grace for three years, and the education she has received in a Christ centered environment is just simply the best. I would highly recommend Grace to any Prospective parent.
- Posted by Parent - mitch
Grace has a differentiated program that meets the needs of the individual student no matter where they are. Nurturing staff provide a well rounded program of academic excellence in a Christ Centered environment. Students are not only taught the core subjects but all children have classes in Spanish, art, music, physical education, technology and as they go up in grades they can participate in a wide variety of ativities. There is an award winning band, athletic program, drama, chorus, and a variety of after school activities. If you want a secure future for your child, Grace is the school.
- Posted by Parent - pwray
GCS offers an overall balanced approach to education for the ''whole child''. The school is more that just a building with people, it is a community that works together to sow and reap great things within its walls and beyond. Moving to Ocala, Florida from another state in the middle of a school year could prove to be a devastating change for later elementary and middle school children, yet GCS enveloped our entire family and provided academic, spiritual and social encouragement that has continued to prove great success for our children.
- Posted by Parent - cedar
We have had 3 children go all the way through Grace School (K-3 - 8th) and have seen the many changes that have taken place there for over a decade. My children were well taken care of and properly prepared for a competitive HS environment. I''m sorry that someone felt like it was an elite school, there are certainly some that are wealthy, but most struggle to make the financial/educational choice for their child to attend. The preschool and elementary teachers are nurturing, caring and prepare the children well. The middle school is better than most and seems to keep the kids engaged in extracurricular activities while maintaining high academic and personal standards. The teachers, staff, parents and students become like family and overall, our experience at Grace has been wonderful. I will forever be grateful for the positive Christian environment they provided and how they loved and took care of my children.
- Posted by Parent - lsrk6
Our family is new to this school this year and we just love it! We feel like we have found a true family. The activities, opportunities, and the kindness that have been shown to us has been so welcoming. Academically our children are excelling. We praise God and thank him for blessing us with this school.
- Posted by Parent - madoc
Grace School has a proud history of academic success. There is a strong enrichment program offering a wide variety of opportunities for students in athletics, the fine arts, music, and providing leadership opportunities as well as social evolvement. We have a beautiful campus sitting on a hillside overlooking our athletic fields and a winding driveway. Grace School offers a Christian centered program that is second to none.
- Posted by Administrator - raymo