Belleview Christian Academy
Tel: (352) 245-6151
- The mission of Belleview Christian Academy is to teach students a Biblical world view through God centered curriculum under the guidance of skilled, devoted and consecrated teachers who demonstrate and, therefore, influence students to live bu Biblical standards.
- We are committed to providing ministry and outreach to the students enrolled and their families.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(monogrammed polo and Khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||PreK-$3150, K-5th-$5000, 6-8th-$5250 $150 Reg.Fee + Book Fees|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Mike LaCrone|
|Admissions Associate||Stephanie Thompson|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballCross Country, Soccer,|
- The mission of Belleview Christian Academy is to teach students a Biblical world view through God centered curriculum under the guidance of skilled, devoted and consecrated teachers who demonstrate and, therefore, influence students to live bu Biblical standards. We are committed to providing ministry and outreach to the students enrolled and their families.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belleview Grades: PK-12 | 92 students
12650 Se County Highway 484
Belleview, FL 34420
(352) 245-6252 1.6 PK-12
- Ocala Grades: NS-12 | 426 students
1714 Se 36th Avenue
Ocala, FL 34471
(352) 694-4178 8 NS-12
- Ocala Grades: PK-6 | 25 students
1333 Se 17th St
Ocala, FL 34471
(352) 867-0027 8.8 PK-6
- Summerfield Grades: K-11 | 12 students
Po Box 902
Summerfield, FL 34492
(352) 245-3040 3.6 K-11
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?