- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-7
- Students: 124 students
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Uniforms for K - 6th)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Other clubs based on interest
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
TOT for preschool and K-2nd
- Your preschooler will learn and grow at GraceWay Academy through music, art, early reading and math skill building, playground, Bible, Spanish, family chapel, library, and engaging learning centers.
- Your K - 7th grade student will develop a love of learning through interactive teaching methods that engage students in a meaningful, teacher-guided journey of discovery. They will focus on digging deep into "How?" and "Why?" questions that spark their curiosity and encourage critical thinking in a natural way that flows from classroom activities. Elementary students enjoy core academic subjects such as Reading/Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies, in addition to Spanish, Bible, music, physical education, art, recess, library, and family chapel. Technology is included in ways that increase learning. Before and after school programs are available.
- Come visit our beautiful campus and newly renovated facilities. Let GraceWay Academy help you set the foundation of your child`s learning journey.
Endorse GraceWay Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards