5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (352) 629-4523
- Have you thought about what kind of school you want for your children? Any school can teach your child the basics; our families are drawn to our small, family atmosphere with loving teachers and gentle but firm guidance to follow Jesus` example. Our program comprises the right blend of standards-based academics, STEAM-based hands-on experiences, art, music, Bible, Spanish, PE and more. Serving preschool through sixth grade on our beautiful, tree-lined campus. Extended Day available until 5:30 pm.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
International League of Christian Schools (ILCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms for K - 6th)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for tuition costs, as they depend on age/grade level of student.|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, SoccerBallet, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Other clubs based on interest
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
TOT for preschool and K-2nd
- Your preschooler will learn and grow at GraceWay Academy through music, art, early reading and math skill building, playground, Bible, Spanish, family chapel, library, and engaging learning centers.
- Your K - 6th grade student will develop a love of learning through interactive teaching methods that engage students in a meaningful, teacher-guided journey of discovery. They will focus on digging deep into "How?" and "Why?" questions that spark their curiosity and encourage critical thinking in a natural way that flows from classroom activities. Elementary students enjoy core academic subjects such as Reading/Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies, in addition to Spanish, Bible, music, physical education, art, recess, library, and family chapel. Technology is included in ways that increase learning. Before and after school programs are available.
- Come visit our beautiful campus and newly renovated facilities. Let GraceWay Academy help you set the foundation of your child`s learning journey.
Profile last updated:
My children attended GraceWay for nine years. They were loved and encouraged every step of the way. And when they outgrew GraceWay's program, they were more than prepared academically for the next level. We miss the atmosphere there and have great memories of our daughters starting as little girls and growing into young ladies with a strong Christian faith.
- Posted by Parent - Ann K.
I just recently retired from Marion County Schools. I`m looking for a job. Looking for a change.
- Posted by Teacher - Leslie Dawn Warnock
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?