- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 140 students
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, Choir, Drama
Band Program, Choir, Drama
Gracepointe Academy is a fully accredited K-12 Christian private school and a ministry of Gracepointe Baptist Church in Summerfield, Florida. We strive to provide an academically solid and thoroughly Christian education to our students. Gracepointe Academy is a 501c3 organization and participates with Florida School Choice, accepting McKay, AAA, PLSA, Hope, FES, and Step Up scholarships. We are proudly accredited through CGACS.
- We partner with Accelerated Christian Education and Abeka to provide our individualized, mastery-based, Christian education. Our students enjoy a mix of self-paced study and live classes, and have the opportunity to participate in a variety of electives and extracurriculars including choir, drama, art, music, PE, basketball, cheerleading, and volleyball.
- Gracepointe is currently interviewing prospective students at all grade levels.
- For more information about Gracepointe Academy, or to enroll your student, please visit us at Gracepointe.tv.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Gracepointe Academy offer?
Gracepointe Academy offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Gracepointe Academy?
The application deadline for Gracepointe Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Gracepointe Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.