5.00 (1 review)
- Crossroads Academy is an ocala based private school helping children achieve their full potential through a safe and structured learning environment.
- Crossroads Academy is a private school that specializes in helping children with dyslexia, hyperlexia, auditory processing disorders, and dysgraphia.
- We average 10-12 children in a class and we use a great deal of technology in the classrooms to tract and monitor student progress.
- We use several specialized Lindamood-Bell programs as our delivery method to help our students to process and retrieve information more readily.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Auditory Processing, Aspergers|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Solid colored polo shirt and pants/skirts/shorts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||We accept the McKay Scholarship and the Step Up for Students (SUFS) Scholarship|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BelleviewGrades: KG-12 | 170 students
12650 Se County Highway 484
Belleview, FL 34420
- OcalaGrades: PK-5 | 147 students
2967 E Silver Springs Blvd
Ocala, FL 34470
- DunnellonGrades: K-12 | 85 students
19455 Sw 61st St
Dunnellon, FL 34432
- OcalaGrades: PK-8 | 233 students
2313 SE Lake Weir Avenue
Ocala, FL 34471
- SummerfieldGrades: KG-12 | 19 students
6185 Se 140th St
Summerfield, FL 34491
I am a grandparent of a student attending Crossroads Academy. My grandson has learned so much and enjoys going everyday. The teachers and staff are always looking out for the best ways to teach such advanced programs for the students. I am so happy his parents found such a wonderful school. Thank you.
- Posted by Parent - Esvs1
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.