5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (352) 694-4466
- Crossroads Academy is an Ocala-based private school that specializes in helping children with dyslexia, hyperlexia, auditory processing disorders, and dysgraphia.
- We average 10-12 children in a class and we use a great deal of technology in the classrooms to track and monitor student progress. We use several specialized Lindamood-Bell programs as our delivery method to help our students to process and retrieve information more readily.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Auditory Processing|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Solid color polo shirt with Crossroads logo and pants/skirts/shorts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,450|
|Tuition Notes||We accept the McKay, Step Up for Students (SUFS), Gardiner and AAA scholarships.|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ocala Grades: PK-8 | 227 students
2313 SE Lake Weir Avenue
Ocala, FL 34471
(352) 351-8840 3.1 PK-8
- Ocala Grades: K-10 | 159 students
507 SE Broadway St
Ocala, FL 34471
(352) 694-1635 2.9 K-10
- Belleview Grades: PK-12 | 92 students
12650 Se County Highway 484
Belleview, FL 34420
(352) 245-6252 10.8 PK-12
- Summerfield Grades: NS-12 | 68 students
6185 SE 140TH ST
Summerfield, FL 34491
(352) 897-0822 12.3 NS-12
I am a grandparent of a student attending Crossroads Academy. My grandson has learned so much and enjoys going everyday. The teachers and staff are always looking out for the best ways to teach such advanced programs for the students. I am so happy his parents found such a wonderful school. Thank you.
- Posted by Parent - Esvs1
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.