5.00 (1 review)
- Pinnacle Academy is a private, non-denominational school, specializing in the education of students who have language-based learning differences.
- We offer an education for students in grade pre-K through 12.
- Our program is well-established and fully accredited. Our goal is to provide a low teacher to student ratio and evidence-based approaches to learning.
- We specialize in an approach to learning that incorporates multi-sensory, brain-based, and project-based learning methods.
- High school students may receive a standard diploma or prepare for a career.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Language-based, ADHD, anxiety, learning differences, twice-exceptional, HFA/AS|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 1 / rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SarasotaGrades: K-12 | 47 students
7333 International place
Sarasota, FL 34240
BradentonGrades: K-12 | 77 students
2615 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34205
I have recently moved to Sarasota. I am a Speech and Language Pathologist who speicalizes in working with students on the autistic spectrum. I would like to visit.
- Posted by Administrator - jagol
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?