New Hope Christian Schools
- New Hope Christian School is committed to leading students into a genuine relationship with Christ while providing an excellent academic program.
- Our Mission statement expresses the two essential elements of our program First is Leading students into a genuine relationship with Christ and second one is providing an excellent academic program.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Claremont Grades: NS-12 | 762 students
3105 Padua Ave
Claremont, CA 91711
(909)624-8291 7.9 NS-12
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: NS-12 | 82 students
6420 Falling Tree Ln
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701
(909)466-9465 10.4 NS-12
- Upland Grades: K-8 | 193 students
1530 North San Antonio Ave
Upland, CA 91786
(909)982-9919 7.9 K-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.