New Hope Preschool
- It is the mission of New Hope Preschool to assist families in the training of their young children in a safe and Christ-Centered environment where children can advance their spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical self in a developmentally appropriate manner.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly tuition rates are dependent upon your child's schedule.|
|Admissions Director||Katy Maestas|
- Licensed Preschool for ages 2 to 5 years of age.
- Potty Training available.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Galt Grades: NS-5 | 38 students
801 Church St
Galt, CA 95632
(209) 745-3316 0.6 NS-5
- Woodbridge Grades: 8
9209 Trenhurm Dr.
Woodbridge, CA 95258
(916) 684-7080 6.5 8
- Lodi Grades: PK-K | 117 students
444 W Turner Rd
Lodi, CA 95240
(209) 369-8462 7.3 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.