New Hope Preschool
We help busy moms and dads to raise happy, healthy, engaged children at every stage of life with a solid foundation in knowing Jesus. We know life can be tough, choosing a preschool can be scary as you set your precious little one off to a new place. We are very experienced at helping both parents and children adapt to the new environment. We will love on your little one and teach them as best we can, partnering with you.We are a preschool that begins children at the age of 2 (do not have to be potty trained); preparing them for kindergarten.Our experienced teachers create child-centered environments filled with lively discussion, collaboration, social interaction and play. Your children are NOT in a classroom all day sitting at a desk! They are up, moving around, engaging in the classroom or outdoor space, often finding roly-polies! For rates and schedules please click this link:FOR RATES & SCHEDULES Formerly known as Concord Christian School up until 2016. In August of 2016, New Hope Preschool became in one accord with New Hope Church
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 38 students
- Yearly Tuition: $900
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
New Hope Preschool ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Based on schedules selected; full or part time
National avg.: 85%
Mrs. Mayra Gonzales
- New Hope Preschool proudly adheres to the highest standards of education and caregiving. Our dedicated staff is committed to providing a supportive environment where your child can thrive.
- Who We Are
- We believe early child education begins with a sense of belonging and comfort. Children learn best when they are welcomed, loved, and nurtured. We provide children different environments and various learning experiences, we allow them to explore their self-awareness and gain a sense of the world around them. Once they leave our preschool, they`re fully prepared for the next stage of their young lives.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does New Hope Preschool cost?
New Hope Preschool's tuition is approximately $900 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of New Hope Preschool?
The acceptance rate of New Hope Preschool is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
What is New Hope Preschool's ranking?
New Hope Preschool ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for New Hope Preschool?
The application deadline for New Hope Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse New Hope Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.