New Horizons Montessori serves 45 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten, is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS).
The student:teacher of New Horizons Montessori is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 45 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Call the school for a tour. Tuition rates differ for different programs
Mrs. Shaheen Syed
- We offer programs for children between the ages of 2 months and 6 years that includes Half Days, Full Days, and Full-Day Extended Programs. We also offer Full Day Kindergarten and the Enrichment Kindergarten Program for children who attend half day at the public elementary schools along with our Nursery School, Preschool, and Summer Camp programs. In addition, we have a very diverse After Care School Program that includes: -Kiddie Soccer -Amazing Athletes -Academic Enrichment -Bollywood Dance -Yoga -Ballet Dance Classes New Horizons Montessori provides quality education and caretaking services that can enrich your child’s life. Our Montessori school features licensed ( Montessori trained by recognized Institutes) teachers and a wide range of activities for young children. Contact us today to learn more about all that we can offer your child. We are conveniently located near the Princeton, Somerset County, Mercer County, Belle Mead, and Skillman areas.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for New Horizons Montessori?
The application deadline for New Horizons Montessori is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Dear Mrs. Syed: Wanted to write this letter to say thank you for giving my son 3 great years at New Horizons. Being my only child and an older mother I was very concerned about where I sent him. We were new to the area so I researched and visited many schools and day cares in the surrounding areas. There are many good schools but this one seemed to be the right fit. He started at 21 months old and was always comfortable there. Watching him grow and learn at his pace has been amazing. Thank you so much for all that you have done for him and treating him as if he were your own. He talks about all of you often and I know that he misses everyone.
Endorse New Horizons Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.