New Horizons Montessori
5.00 (1 review)
- New Horizons Montessori serves 45 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS).
- The student:teacher of New Horizons Montessori is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call the school for a tour. Tuition rates differ for different programs|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Shaheen Syed|
- We offer programs for children between the ages of 2 months and 6 years that includes Half Days, Full Days, and Full-Day Extended Programs. We also offer Full Day Kindergarten and the Enrichment Kindergarten Program for children who attend half day at the public elementary schools along with our Nursery School, Preschool, and Summer Camp programs. In addition, we have a very diverse After Care School Program that includes: -Kiddie Soccer -Amazing Athletes -Academic Enrichment -Bollywood Dance -Yoga -Ballet Dance Classes New Horizons Montessori provides quality education and caretaking services that can enrich your child’s life. Our Montessori school features licensed ( Montessori trained by recognized Institutes) teachers and a wide range of activities for young children. Contact us today to learn more about all that we can offer your child. We are conveniently located near the Princeton, Somerset County, Mercer County, Belle Mead, and Skillman areas.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plainsboro Grades: PK-4 | 76 students
72 Grovers Mill Rd
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
(609)799-7990 1.5 PK-4
- Princeton Grades: NS-8 | 212 students
487 Cherry Valley Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609)924-4594 6.1 NS-8
Dear Mrs. Syed: Wanted to write this letter to say thank you for giving my son 3 great years at New Horizons. Being my only child and an older mother I was very concerned about where I sent him. We were new to the area so I researched and visited many schools and day cares in the surrounding areas. There are many good schools but this one seemed to be the right fit. He started at 21 months old and was always comfortable there. Watching him grow and learn at his pace has been amazing. Thank you so much for all that you have done for him and treating him as if he were your own. He talks about all of you often and I know that he misses everyone.
- Posted by Parent - robch
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.