New Horizons Montessori
New Horizons Montessori serves 45 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten, is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS).
The student:teacher of New Horizons Montessori is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 45 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 38%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Call the school for a tour. Tuition rates differ for different programs
Mrs. Shaheen Syed
- We offer programs for children between the ages of 2 months and 6 years that includes Half Days, Full Days, and Full-Day Extended Programs. We also offer Full Day Kindergarten and the Enrichment Kindergarten Program for children who attend half day at the public elementary schools along with our Nursery School, Preschool, and Summer Camp programs. In addition, we have a very diverse After Care School Program that includes: -Kiddie Soccer -Amazing Athletes -Academic Enrichment -Bollywood Dance -Yoga -Ballet Dance Classes New Horizons Montessori provides quality education and caretaking services that can enrich your child’s life. Our Montessori school features licensed ( Montessori trained by recognized Institutes) teachers and a wide range of activities for young children. Contact us today to learn more about all that we can offer your child. We are conveniently located near the Princeton, Somerset County, Mercer County, Belle Mead, and Skillman areas.
Dear Mrs. Syed: Wanted to write this letter to say thank you for giving my son 3 great years at New Horizons. Being my only child and an older mother I was very concerned about where I sent him. We were new to the area so I researched and visited many schools and day cares in the surrounding areas. There are many good schools but this one seemed to be the right fit. He started at 21 months old and was always comfortable there. Watching him grow and learn at his pace has been amazing. Thank you so much for all that you have done for him and treating him as if he were your own. He talks about all of you often and I know that he misses everyone.
Endorse New Horizons Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.