New Jerusalem Academy
- Our purpose is to be a tool of transformation and a means of grace in the life of all our students.
- With the favor and grace of God along with passionate, committed team of educators, we aim to develop a generation of Christian students who will be passionate about God and His Word and in turn become significant assets to our community in the midst of our society while achieving an academic education for a successful secular and/or spiritual career.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning disabilities|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Tanya Villafuerte|
|Admissions Associate||Maria Cruz Pagan|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- Thank you for the opportunity to service you and your children with educational needs.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 602 students
1500 E Vine St
Kissimmee, FL 34744
(407)847-4087 12.2 PK-12
- Haines City Grades: PK-12 | 199 students
2020 E Hinson Ave
Haines City, FL 33844
(863)419-1401 10.4 PK-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.