Our staff members are very caring and loving individuals. They come to work to make a difference in a child's life.
The staff also wants the children to learn and be prepared to move on to accomplish all of their goals in life.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Newburg Kindercare in Louisville. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We believe it takes a village to raise a child and our parents consider us to be an extension of their family. Your will have a safe and stimulating environment to learn in and support from their teachers who have made teaching in the early childhood field their passion.
- Our center offers many safety features such as a keypad entry, a huge fenced in playground, playscapes that are age appropriate. We offer First Aid and CPR training to all teachers and staff, and ask that the parents personally sign their children in and out daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- 4 C's (Community Coordinated Child Care), FOS (Foster care), Food program, NACCRRA, Metro United Way
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Newburg KinderCare?
The application deadline for Newburg KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Newburg KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.