Our staff at Newtown KinderCare are well-qualified, experienced, and dedicated.
The staff participate regularly in professional development activities, and the majority of our teachers have a degree in education or a related field.
We ensure that our staff have plenty of experience working with young children, and we offer them a variety of growth opportunities.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 95 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Newtown KinderCare! Newtown is an accredited center located in Newtown Township. We have a strong community, and we strive to keep each parent involved on a regular basis. Our center participates in quality improvement programs, and strives for high standards in early childhood each and every day.
- Darlene McGovern, our health and safety coordinator, is diligent in her efforts to teach everyone the best practices in early childhood. Please see our Health and Safety board in the lobby at your next visit for more details!
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- NACCRRA, Apples
Endorse Newtown KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.