Next Generation Children's Centers
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (508) 505-2018
- Next Generation Children's Centers offers young children a familiar and engaging place to grow and develop.
- Through developmentally appropriate curriculum and specially designed classrooms, we instill in your child a life-long love of learning.
- Children are exposed to literacy, science and math through our "learn by doing" approach to curricula.
- These learning opportunities become seamless in your child's day of fun.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact Director for tuition rates|
- Infant though full-day Kindergarten
- Professional EEC Teachers
- Engaging curriculum programs
- Full and part time options
- Meals and snacks provided
- Summer program
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westwood Grades: NS | 41 students
738 High Street
Westwood, MA 02090
(781) 329-5557 2.3 NS
- Norwood Grades: NS-12 | 80 students
462 Walpole St
Norwood, MA 02062
(781) 762-3700 2.5 NS-12
From the First time you walk in to the school, you will see a beautiful welcoming faces! Then the teachers! The best ever I have ever seen, they are very knowledgeable, talented, and loving! Patience? They got it all! Thank you NGCC Walpole!
- Posted by Parent - Fana
NGCC is wonderful. A beautiful, modern facility with outstanding and caring teachers.
- Posted by Parent - mikel
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?