- Next Generation Children's Centers offers young children a familiar and engaging place to grow and develop.
- Through developmentally appropriate curriculum and specially designed classrooms, we instill in your child a life-long love of learning.
- Children are exposed to literacy, science and math through our "learn by doing" approach to curricula.
- These learning opportunities become seamless in your child's day of fun.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact Director for tuition rates|
- Infant though full-day Kindergarten
- Professional EEC Teachers
- Engaging curriculum programs
- Full and part time options
- Meals and snacks provided
- Summer program
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DoverGrades: PK-8 | 201 students
Po Box 339
Dover, MA 02030
WestwoodGrades: NS-PK | 41 students
738 High Street
Westwood, MA 02090
MedfieldGrades: 6-12 | 194 students
29 North St
Medfield, MA 02052
NorwoodGrades: NS-8 | 379 students
249 Nahatan St
Norwood, MA 02062
WestwoodGrades: 7-12 | 909 students
800 Clapboardtree St
Westwood, MA 02090
NGCC is wonderful. A beautiful, modern facility with outstanding and caring teachers.
- Posted by Parent - mikel
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.