- Grades: 6-12
- Students: 208 students
- Yearly Tuition: $27,020
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31
- Montrose Continues to Excel in National History Day Competition - 07/20/2021For the fourth time in five years, Mavericks head to the national competition. This year, two sophomores win the state-level contest.
- Montrose Student Places 2nd in Shakespeare Competition - 07/20/2021Anna Sheehan '21 receives a top honor at the annual English Speaking Union's National Shakespeare Competition.
- Montrose announces 8th head of school - 07/20/2021After 18 years at the helm, Karen E. Bohlin, EdD passes the reins to Katie Elrod.
Academics and Faculty
(Gray skirt, white or blue top, red sweater)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
A Capella, Admissions Ambassadors, Drama, Faith Peer Leaders, Gardening Club, Hand Bells, Junior Classical League, Literary Magazine, Middle School Musical Production, Model UN, National Honor Society, Newspaper, Photography Club, Recycling Club, Running Club, SADD, Spirit of Service: Community Service, Student Government, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Chorus, Speech, Tone Chimes
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- The Montrose experience empowers students to navigate challenges & seize opportunities--in the classroom, in the boardroom, & in life. Founded by parents in 1979, Montrose is an independent school for girls in grades 6-12, inspired by the teachings of the Catholic Church. We are resilient Mavericks, leading with vision and grace; we help young women become forces for good in the world. Every aspect of school life nurtures the education of the whole person.
Endorse Montrose School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards